Customer Satisfaction Policy
At Blink Lash Boutique we pride ourselves as experts in the art and skill of applying eyelash extensions. We want you to love your lashes and to have the absolute best experience with your new extensions! If you feel an error in the application has been made, please contact us within 3 business days of your appointment and we will be happy to book a complimentary consult with you to determine if any errors were made in your application. If we see unusual lifting, sticking or shedding of extensions we will be happy to correct the issue. Please see rules and regulations below.
Rules and Regulations:
- It is imperative to address lash issues promptly in order to reach a proper resolution. We will need to analyze shed patterns and/or other concerns to determine if application errors were made. We are unable to offer complimentary fixes due to improper home care.
- Lash results vary per person and fullness will depend on eye shape, eye size, condition of natural lashes and number of extensions applied. We guarantee the technique and quality of the application is upheld to the Blink standard and will strive to give you the look you desire, although we will not use extensions that are too heavy for your natural lashes to support as this will cause long term damage to your natural lashes. During the initial consultation we will advise on the results that can be expected.
- Blink Lash Boutique must be notified within 3 business days of your appointment if there are any concerns with the application of your extensions. After 3 business days, complimentary fix appointments will no longer be available.
- Complimentary fix appointments must be scheduled within 5 business days of the original date of your appointment. After 5 days we will no longer be able to determine if there was an error with the application since other outside factors could start to take a toll on the extensions.
- Standard 24 hour cancellation policy is applicable to comp/fix appointments. If a comp/fix appointment is not cancelled and rescheduled with proper notice, the comp/fix will be forfeited.